Lady in Red





Persunmall dress, Zara heels, Orsay bag, Zara necklace, Firmoo glasses }

Got this gorgeous dress from Persunmall last week and couldn't wait to wear it! I decided to keep it elegant yet casual with the oversized bag and strappy heels. I just love this dress, it is so comfy and versatile. I could see myself combining it with boots and a black leather jacket and a big scarf for fall.
My sister and I have different sizes and usually my dresses don't fit her, but this one magically fits us both and looks lovely too! Can't wait to see how she wears it!
I also love my new glasses which I got from Firmoo! They came a few weeks ago and worn them non-stop. Not only fashionable but still comfortable and cheap, more about this site and glasses in out next post!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga.


Share on :
Lady in Red
Lady in Red
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5