Be Happy :)

So this post is taken from Superficial Girls! She posted about Happiness, so we decided we will share the positivity on our blog as well, saying 5-5 things that make us happy!But first of all, Saci is going to post pictures about one of her recent outfit!











Dress: From Greece;Shoes:Leonardo; Bracelets:the purple one from England, the white one was a gift, others can't remember; Scarf: H&M; Bag: No name 


Now as we mentioned, we are going to talk about five things (each) that make us happy right now!

Saci:
1. Next week I am going to England which means I am going to meet up with some friends of mine, and it is going to be awesome!
2. Two weeks from now a Bulgarian friend of mine will pass through Romania, so we will have the chance to meet :)
3. I am entering my final year of High-School which means a lot of studying but fun as well (taking pictures, parties)
4. As I come home from England I will start planning my 18th Birthday, which is going to be super awesome!!
5. Food always makes me happy!!! :)

Kinga
1. I am really happy that Uni starts in a month, because I can meet up with my friends who live in different places, and we can share our summer memories.
2. Nail polishes make me happy, because I can change it in addition to my mood :)
3. Watching TV Shows like House MD, Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds, 90210 and so on ( I cannot wait the new seasons!!)
4. Look at fashionable blogs!
5. Eating!!! :) Currently I am obsessed with salads!

xoxo,
Saci and Kinga
Share on :
Be Happy :)
Be Happy :)
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5