Spring snow



{dress zara, sweater h&m, jacket orsay, heels deichmann, bag stradivarius, necklace h&m}

I planed this shooting a bit differently not with snow, but that was what i got! To be honest I didn't check the weather forecast , I thought it would be warmer then it was. As it was so cold we didn't stay long outside, just took these shoots and went for a hot chocolate. My dear friend Fruzsi took them, thank you my dear! 
I have been so lazy in the past few weeks! All I want to do is to sleep all day long, I don't really now why. In Hungarian there is that thing called 'tavaszi fáradság', which in translation is spring tiredness, maybe that's what I have. Hope that it will pass in the near future!
The basic piece of clothing in this outfit was my gold Zara dress, which I have been wanting to combine with a sweater or something for a while now. The missing piece in this outfit is a fur collar, but I didn't want to wear one in March, I wanted a transitional outfit. 
I would like to thank everyone who is following our blog, it means a lot to us! If you would like to see other posts than OOTD, please let us know!

Have an amazing weekend!
XOXO,
Kinga.
Share on :
Spring snow
Spring snow
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5