Red Accents

I wasn't really planning on doing a Valentine's Day theme look this year, but I guess this will do!










Top: Lovers & Friends (here) c/o / Skirt: Dynamite (similar)
Shoes: PoshMark (similar style) (also love) / Wristlet: olivia + joy (similar) c/o 
Earrings: Daisy Gem (here) / Scarf: H&M


If you don't want to go with the typical red or pink dress, then you can incorporate those colors into your outfit in other ways.  I decided to do some red accents with this cute little clutch/wristlet and a bold lip.  I got this skirt a few months ago and wasn't really sure how I wanted to style it.  I love the black and white print.  It's very similar to a dress that I have.  When I got this cut out top from L&F, I knew it would look great with this skirt.  I was getting the cold shoulder, literally!  haha It actually was in the 50s so wearing this without a coat was not too bad.  But I decided to use my scarf as a shawl in some of the photos.  I really wanted to show off the cut outs and the earrings, so I went with a big high bun.

Aren't these earrings gorgeous? When you make a purchase on Daisy Gem using code CCA10, you will get 10% off your order and 15% of proceeds will go to Colon Caner Alliance.  It's an organization that I hold close to my heart.  When my father was first diagnosed, I ran a 5k with them to help raise awareness and money for colon cancer.  Colon Cancer Awareness month is actually in March and I hope to do something special for it.

I'll be going to some shows again this fashion week which starts on Thursday and I can't wait to share it all with you.  I realized back in September that I took way too many photos and most of them didn't even come out that great lol This time I want to focus more on the shows and only take a couple of snaps (hopefully good ones). I will definitely be posting on instagram during it all.  It snowed again yesterday and it's supposed to snow more later this week so I am really curious to see how this is all going to pan out.  I'll be staying at my friend's apartment for the whole week so I am just excited for a mini getaway.  I still have no idea what I will be wearing so hopefully I can figure that out within the next two days!

Lots of love <3
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Share on :
Red Accents
Red Accents
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5