Black & Blue NYFW

When I went to the Peter Pilotto for Target event, I bought this top.  We weren't able to try anything on so I am really happy that it fit perfectly because I wore it this past Saturday night. :)  The print is amazing and now I wish I got the matching pants too!







Photos: Lindsay

Blazer: Line & Dot (here) c/o Bollare / Top: Peter Pilotto x Target (here)
Skirt: Zara (similar) / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (here)
Bag: Philip Lim x Target / Earrings: Daisy Gem (here)

 I had a fun event with LULUs, a presentation for Nellie Partow at Milk Studios and then a blogger dinner at Rosa Mexicano.   This ended up being an impromptu outfit.  I packed this skirt last minute so it definitely came in handy! I love the faux leather lapel of this blazer, I just wish it showed up better in these photos.  It was way too cold the other night to shoot outside, so I did this quickly in my friend's apartment building.  I will be wearing this blazer again for sure though as I can already tell it's going to become a new staple in my wardrobe.  I really wanted to play on the blue in the print, so I decided to wear these ankle strap pumps.  I'm definitely a fan of the blue/black combo.  And once again I had to wear these gorgeous earrings! 

It's so much easier to get great photos at the presentations and I fell in love with the Nellie Partow Fall Collection.  Here are some photos and footage!





  
Enjoy the day beauties! 
Share on :
Black & Blue NYFW
Black & Blue NYFW
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5