Summer Uniform



I guess it's safe to say that my summer uniform is going to be printed shorts with some sort of jacket, blazer or vest.  I go through these phases constantly where I gravitate towards the same pieces for a little while and then I snap out of it and go on to the next thing.  Does this ever happen for any of you?





Outfit Details 
Shorts: LC Lauren Conrad / Top: H&M / Jacket: Old Navy 
Shoes: Zara (old, similar) / Bag: Apt9


  I always feel that if I don't wear something over my top then the outfit is going to be too plain and simple.  I get so used to layering during the fall and winter and always feel like something is missing with my summer looks.  This is one of the many reasons why I love denim jackets so much this time of year.  They are such a great way to complete any outfit.  It's definitely getting much hotter out, [yay!] but most days and nights there is still a cool breeze.  However, when it gets super humid out, there is no way that I can wear anything with long sleeves.  Seriously, the humidity over here in Jersey & NY gets a bit unbearable at times.  

I've been trying to stock up on new shorts for summer, especially printed ones.  [no surprise there]
I thought these were really cute with the parrot print and scalloped layered bottoms.  They could definitely be dressed up or down, but I decided to pair them with heels for an outfit that could transition into the night time.  You could wear the same outfit with flat sandals during the day.  :) 


Hope that you all have a fun weekend! 



Share on :
Summer Uniform
Summer Uniform
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5