Florals & Blue Suede Shoes







Outfit Details
Jacket: Zara (old) / Shirt: Melao (similar) / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: Nine West (similar)



Happy hump day!  It's been a crazy week so far, so I am keeping today's post short, but sweet.  I was not initially planning to make this a post on the blog, but I decided to share this look with just a few photos.  You may or may not remember this floral jacket from last year.  I ended up getting it on sale at Zara for a great price.  I also got the matching shorts and wore them together as a set during swim week.  I have not worn this jacket since then, so I decided to style it in a new way for dinner on Friday. I paired it with my girlfriend jeans for a more casual feel and matched it to these blue suede pumps that I ended up wearing for the first time.  A simple white blouse was a nice way to break up all the blue and I finished it all off with a bold red lip. 


Enjoy your day babes. <3 


Share on :
Florals & Blue Suede Shoes
Florals & Blue Suede Shoes
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5