Chambray: The New White Button Down


Outfit Details 
Blazer: Cotton On (similar) / Chambray: Dynamite (similar) / Pants: H&M 
Oxfords: Prima Donna (old, similar) / Clutch: ClareV (similar) / Hat: H&M (similar)



I don't know why I am so denim crazy lately!  I really go through phases and right now I just cannot stop wearing denim everything.  I love the idea of using a chambray top in place of the typical white button down.  I wanted to style it with a blazer for a fun little twist.  This boyfriend blazer has seriously been such a go-to piece for me.  I think I've worn it over 10 times already.  Don't you love pieces like that?  When you can give it life in so many different ways?  I decided to do some black on black action and kept it casual by wearing my little oxfords.  These shoes are so comfy.  I added in the hat and leopard print clutch so that the outfit wouldn't be too plain.  How do you feel about wearing a chambray top in place of a white button down? 


Happy May and Happy Friday! <3 



Share on :
Chambray: The New White Button Down
Chambray: The New White Button Down
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5