Bold Prints & High Slits










Outfit Details 
Dress: French Connection via Ideel / Bag: French Connection (love this
Shoes: Zara (old, similar) / Cuff: Kendra Scott 




Happy FriYAY! 
I'm closing this week out with a fun and flirty little number.  I wore this to the city a couple of days ago and it ended up working out perfectly for a little indoor/outdoor party.  The print is so bold and fun and definitely different from anything else that I have.  I love this color combo for spring and summer too.  The high slit adds just the right amount of sexiness, while still remaining classy.  That's super important to me, especially now that I am older.  I want my looks to always be classy, even when there is a touch of sex appeal.  I love that the top part was all covered up since the dress was showing off my legs and a little bit of thigh. This dress most definitely hugged my body and showed off my curves too.  In the spirit of embracing my figure, I was all about it.  I got this dress from a site called Ideel that has so many amazing designer sales.  I believe this dress was about $100 less than the retail price.  Not bad! 


Cheers to the weekend babes.  Enjoy it! 


Share on :
Bold Prints & High Slits
Bold Prints & High Slits
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5