Mother's Day Love


This weekend was not just Mother's Day, but it was my mom's birthday as well.  She is my best friend and my rock and I have no idea what I would do without her.  She has taught me to be strong, kind, selfless, humble and forgiving.  She's showed me how to let go and Let God, how to ignore negativity, how to be the best version of myself and how to love unconditionally. When our worlds crashed down after my father's death, she was right there trying to put the pieces back together for us all. She has a heart of gold and there is nothing that she wouldn't do for her family.  She seriously gives so much of herself to everyone she loves and I find it so very admirable.  We have such a special bond and I cherish our relationship so much.  I love being a mother/daughter team.  Her support is endless and for that I am forever grateful.  She really is the best.  I love you mom! 




Outfit Details 
Dress: South Moon Under / Shoes: Nine West (similar) / Bag: Prima Donna 



Yesterday, we went to brunch and I ended up wearing this fun printed dress that I got on Friday.  I went to a shopping event where everything was 10% off and I won a gift card, so I only had to spend $27 on it!  I love this blue and orange combo.  It was so hot and beautiful yesterday, so this outfit worked out really well.  Definitely reminds me of summer and I can't believe that it will be here before we know it.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  <3 

Share on :
Mother's Day Love
Mother's Day Love
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5