Pastels


Happy Tuesday babes! 
It totally feels like Monday to me since we had such a long weekend.  I hope that you all enjoyed it!  I kept things low key and did a little bit of shopping.  It's not every day I find a maxi dress that does not need to be hemmed.  Searching for one that fits perfectly in length is definitely a summer struggle, so when I do find one I can't help but get a little excited. :)


Outfit Details 
Maxi Dress: Lauren Conrad / Shoes: Steve Madden (old, similar
Bag: Botkier via Nordstrom Rack / Necklace: Max & Chloe 

As much as I love wearing maxi dresses, it's always weird for me to take photos in them.  It's not too often that I wear floor length pieces and I guess I just never really know what to do with myself.  I love that this one had a little slit though because it made it a bit easier.  The slit also added a nice playful and flirty touch to this floral dress.  I don't wear pastels as often as I should, which is why I decided to keep the entire look in softer colors.  It's so light and perfect for summer. 


I've had a few girls ask me where I typically find maxi dresses that fit in length.  Truthfully, I don't have any specific stores, I sort of just keep searching until I find the right one.  When trying them on, I have a pretty good idea if the dress will work with heels or if it will need to be hemmed.  I honestly never hem my clothes because I just don't have the patience for it.  So for me if it's too long, I just won't bother buying it.  Sometimes I can get very lucky and find one that works with flats too.  Love those the most as they offer more styling versatility.  

Have a great day!





Share on :
Pastels
Pastels
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5