Combats










Outfit Details 

Cardigan: Charlotte Russe /  Sweater: Old Navy (similar) / Leggings: HUE 
Boots: Khombu / Scarf: H&M (similar) / Bag: Charlotte Russe (old, love this


Happy Monday!

I'm starting this week off on a casual note.  Let's talk combat boots for a minute.
I've had the same pair for literally 5 years.  I have worn those babies into the ground and somehow they are still standing.  (minus some ripped laces that Kiko chewed off when he was a puppy lol)  It was finally time for me to get new ones.  These look almost exactly like my old pair, but there is one huge difference.  These are fully lined with faux fur, making them extra warm and comfortable for the cold months ahead.  I've never really had a great pair of winter boots, until now!  These are definitely my new go-to pair.  Are you a fan of combat boots?  I love their casual/edginess.   I decided to style these with my faux leather leggings, a long cardigan and chunky scarf.   I couldn't help but mix leather & knits again. :)

I am going away in a couple of days so unfortunately I was not able to do any Thanksgiving outfit ideas.  I won't even be here to celebrate with my family like I usually do.  I'm sad about that, but I am definitely looking forward to this trip.  More details on that soon.
  Wishing you all an amazing week!



Share on :
Combats
Combats
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5