Birthday Girl



It's my birthday!  
I still can't believe how quickly this year flew by.  I am thankful for so many reasons, especially all of the amazing people in my life.  30 was such a great year for me and I hope that this new year of my life will be even better.  It's time for a lot of new changes and many more new beginnings.  I look back at where I was in my early 20s and it's crazy how much has changed since then.  I've learned so much about myself and can honestly say that I finally know who I am, what I want out of life and where I am headed.  It took me a very long time to figure all of that out.  They say you don't really find yourself until you are in your 30s and I couldn't agree more.  31 is the new 21!! Thankful for the good genes that run in my family and for always being carded when I go out lol.  I hope that continues for a very long time.  For the people who say that you are "old" or "too old" for certain things when you are 30+, let me just say to you that you are wrong.  You are only as old as you feel and I definitely don't feel my age!  I'm thankful for another year of life and God willing I will see many many more. 

Thanks so much to everyone who already showed me birthday love via social media.  You all have made my heart smile today.  Love you!! 


Share on :
Birthday Girl
Birthday Girl
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5