Fall Chic










Outfit Details 

Cardigan: Dynamite / Dress: H&M (similar) / Boots: ShoeDazzle (old, similar
Scarf: AMI Clubwear / Bag: Apt9 / Tights: HUE


My obsession with oversized cardigans continues!   I wear them frequently with jeans & leggings, so this time I wanted to show how to wear one over a dress.  I took a simple black cotton dress and paired it with knee-high boots then added the cardigan on top.  It's a great way to break up the solid color and add a casual chic vibe to the outfit.  Something about an oversized cardigan over a dress just seems really effortless and that's one of the many reasons why I love this combination.  Since it's getting cold over here, I added tights and an infinity scarf.  I was actually nice & toasty in this. :) These boots are super old, yet I continue to hold on to them because they're the only pair of black knee-high boots that I have.  Maybe it's time to get a new pair?  Probably. 

Have a great Tuesday! 

Get The Look 


Share on :
Fall Chic
Fall Chic
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5