The Boo Challenge













Outfit Details 

Sweater: Target / Skirt: Target / Tights: HUE 
Hat: H&M (similar) / Shoes: Poshmark (similar) / Bag: French Connection (similar)

This was probably my favorite challenge with Target so far.  They wanted me to let my boo style me in a head-to-toe look.  I don’t have a boo, but I do have a male best friend who I’ve known for 13 years and I consider him to be a brother.   It was so much fun getting to do this with him!

I went to Target with Eddie last week and he picked out a bunch of different things for me to try on.  In the end, this was the outfit that he wanted me to wear and I have to say, I really love it!  He knows me and my style pretty well, so I was actually impressed with the pieces that he chose.  I love the casual cozy feel of the sweater paired with the chic & edgy faux leather skirt.  You all know how much I love to mix textures, so Eddie nailed this.  I was wearing this hat the day we went to Target so he told me to keep it on with this outfit.  When I got home, I just added a pair of black tights with the look.


Here is a short Q&A I did with Eddie about this whole shopping & style experience with me.

How would you describe my style?
Eddie: I would say your style is everyday chic.

Why did you pick this outfit?
Eddie: I picked out this outfit because it was perfect for the season.  It felt warm and sophisticated. I felt that it matched your style and I know you like mixing different materials together.

What was your favorite part about shopping with me?
Eddie: My favorite part was spending time with my sister who I love dearly.  (aww!)

Would you ever style me again?
Of course I would!


How do you think he did? Would you ever let your significant other or best friend style you?  Thanks so much to Eddie for helping me out with this! :) 



Find your style at @TargetStyle

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

SHOP THE POST 



Share on :
The Boo Challenge
The Boo Challenge
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5