Inspiration Is Everywhere










Outfit Details 
Cardigan: Target / Sweater: Target / Jeans: Dittos 
Shoes: Aldo (similar style) / Bag: Tommy Hilfiger (similar style) / Necklace: Target 


You can literally find inspiration all around you, especially in places that you would least expect. So for today’s post, I teamed up with Target for a fun challenge.  They asked me to pick any random object in the store and create a full look inspired by it.  Do you have any idea what inspired this outfit?  A bath rug! Haha!

I was wandering around the aisles and came across this fuzzy pink bath rug that instantly made me think of a cozy sweater.  When I went into the women’s clothing section I found this cropped fuzzy pink sweater that literally matched the rug to perfection.  I feel like I am actually wearing the bath rug.   My imagination sometimes gets the best of me, so I decided to take things a step further.  I found this super soft white cardigan that reminded me of a bathrobe.  I decided to layer it over the sweater for an extra cozy and comfortable look.  I had this stone necklace at home that made me think of bathroom tile, so I added it on.  I am seriously wearing an outfit that was inspired by an entire bathroom theme.  I know I sound crazy, but it worked!

Sometimes when it comes to personal style, we may feel uninspired or stuck in our comfort zone.  I loved this challenge because it made me use my imagination & creativity a bit more when putting this outfit together.  It’s a simple look, but I would have never expected to put it together because of a bath rug.   The next time you feel stuck, try looking for inspiration in an unexpected place.  

Happy Weekend!



Find your style at @TargetStyle

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.



Share on :
Inspiration Is Everywhere
Inspiration Is Everywhere
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5