Meow









Outfit Details 

Sweater: Maison Jules / Leggings: HUE / Shoes: Prima Donna 
Hat: H&M (similar) / Bag: Prima Donna 


Happy Monday and Happy November loves!  

 I'm starting this week off on a casual note as it was time to ditch the heels again. I'm truthfully more of a dog person, but I couldn't resist this adorable cat sweater.  How cute is this? :)  It's so cozy too. I decided to pair it with my black moto leggings, hat and oxfords to be super comfy. I swear I never know how to take proper photos in flats since I am so used to wearing heels all of the time.  I always end up doing the "invisible heel." haha I wanted to play on the red bow, so I matched it with a red lip. (surprise, surprise)  This one is F Bomb from Urban Decay.  It's definitely one of my favorites.  

I hope all of you have a great start to this month and this week.  My birthday is in a couple of days.  Yikes! 


Shop The Post 


Share on :
Meow
Meow
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5