Valentine's day outfit inspiration!

DSC_3350


DSC_3335
DSC_3319
DSC_3347
DSC_3295
DSC_3344
DSC_3313
DSC_3311

Jolly Chic coat, Zara dress, H&M clutch, Deichmann heels, Persunmall necklace, Orsay sunglasses }

     This is what I would wear for a Valentine's dinner out. Comfy yet elegant and feminin. As I don't have a boyfriend I will probobly be in bed watching Criminal Minds or CSI, the perfect single Valentin's Day celebration!
     I bought that faux leather dress this summer on a big sale, it was 60-70% reduced! I just love it not only for it's minimalistic style but also for it's perfect fit! I decided to combine it with my white coat which I got from Jolly Chic. Thank God that the faux fur is detachable, otherwise I wouldn't be able to wear it. When I saw it online it looked totally different then in real life, and I was shocked. The necklace is from Persunmall, and it gives the outfit the necessary elegance and femininity. 

Wish you a happy and relaxing weekend!
XOXO,
Kinga
Share on :
Valentine's day outfit inspiration!
Valentine's day outfit inspiration!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5