School Girl

Happy Monday!
I'm channeling my inner school girl today.  I actually went to a Catholic grammar school and our uniforms were kind of hideous.  If I was able to create my own school uniform, it would probably look something like this.  









Coat: SheInside (here) c/o / Button Down: Forever21 (similar)
Skirt: SheInside (here) / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Bag: olivia + joy / Glasses: Rivet & Sway c/o 


I think I'm forming a new obsession with button downs.  I've always considered them to be a staple piece and I have worn different styles before, but a white button down is just so classic.  They've been great for layering this winter season and they are also great for transitioning into the spring.  (Which by the way I have to say that this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous!)
Once I paired it with this faux leather skater skirt, a trendy school girl came to mind.  I thought that this coat would be the perfect piece to complete the look.  Instead of just putting it on regularly, I decided to let the ends of the sleeves show through, which sort of makes it seem like this is a blazer.  I love the lapel and the print.   I'm wearing another pair of frames to compliment this geek chic look and as I mentioned last week, I will be going into more detail about all of the glasses that I have been wearing lately.  And last but not least, a pop of color is always welcomed in my book and this bag and lipstick did the trick :)

It's another beautiful day so make sure to enjoy it loves!

Share on :
School Girl
School Girl
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5