Golden

Happy Friday babes!









Pants: HUE (similar) / Jacket: Charlotte Russe (here) c/o / Top: Dynamite 
Shoes: Forever21 (similar style) / Bag: H&M / Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway c/o 
Necklaces: Tiny Love- Furor Moda / Monogram & Chevron: Wild Butterfly


Just like the foil brocade ones I wore in a previous post, I consider these to be more of a pant then leggings. You might remember when I wore these back on Christmas Day.  I've been wanting to style them again differently, so when I got this jacket I knew that it would be a great pairing.  The gold hardware makes it that much better.  I stuck with the same color palette, but this look is a little more edgy and casual.  This gold snakeskin print is sick.  HUE seriously has a great selection.

I've been loving the whole necklace layering trend so I decided to wear all three of these lovely pieces.  It's a nice change from the big statement necklaces that I typically do.  I wanted a bright lipstick to liven this up a little more and this shade is one of my current favorites!

Cheers to the weekend!

Share on :
Golden
Golden
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5