{Travel diary: Day 6 - Nottingham}

1


2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

{Saci: Persunmall coat, Newt bag, Stradvarius necklace, H&M sweater, jeans and boots
Kinga: Zara jacket, Motivi bag, Firmoo glasses, Benvenutti boots, Orsay pants}

     Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading the photos yesterday, but we were so so tired, we just watched some movies and went to bed. Yesterday we went to Nottingham again, because I really wanted to visit the Castle. We couldn't take so many photos because of the wind plus a lot of kids were running around. 
     BTW, when we received this bag, I instantly thought of wearing it with this necklace and sweater, but here in England I brought only this coat and the leather jacket. Because I thought it wouldn't look so nice with the leather jacket, I decided to wear it with the red coat but honestly, I don't really think the two colors go so well together. I mean the coat is lovely and the bag amazing, but together it's a no-no for me. 

Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
Saci & Kinga
     

Share on :
{Travel diary: Day 6 - Nottingham}
{Travel diary: Day 6 - Nottingham}
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5