Winter Florals: Bella Mag Collab

Two weeks ago I did a quick street style shoot in the city for a fun feature with Bella Magazine coming in March.  I wasn't able to get all of the images, but I really wanted to share this outfit on the blog!



Floral Cardi: Forever21 (similar) / Shirt: Target (here)/ Jeans: Dittos (here) / Shoes: Aldo 
Bag: Galian (here) c/o / Necklace: WildButterfly / Sunglasses: Target 

  I'll make this post short and sweet :) I recently got this floral piece and I love it.  I found it the day before the shoot and didn't have much time to style it, so I went with dark denim and a long sleeve red shirt.  I envisioned something else but couldn't find the other pieces I wanted.  I've always been a fan of the floral/stud combo so I added this bag, which I think is such a great statement piece.  Some people shy away from wearing winter whites & floral print, but I'm all for it!  I really want to style this cardi again so I'm hoping to come up with something else soon.  It was a cold NYC day, but I definitely had spring time on my mind.

Special thanks to Dana Prigge & Derek Warburton for this opportunity.  Can't wait to see the issue!
Have a great day loves<3

Share on :
Winter Florals: Bella Mag Collab
Winter Florals: Bella Mag Collab
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5