{ Movie time }

1

2
4
5
6
7

{ H&M jeans, necklace, boots and bag ; Bershka sweater; Orsay sunnies }

     This is a typical go-to look of mine. I wore this after my Physiology exam, when I went to the cinema to see The Wolf of Wall Street. I absolutely loved it! It was so funny but yet so accurate of that time! Plus, Leonardo DiCaprio was truly wonderful, he should really get an Oscar for this one! So I'll just leave you with these photos, because I have to study for my last exam!! Ah, I am so sick and tired of all this learning, it's the 6th week. 

What's your opinion about the movie? I am really interested in your answers, because me and my sister have totally different opinions.

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
{ Movie time }
{ Movie time }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5