Skirt Suit NYFW

Happy weekend loves!  I wore this to day 1 of NYFW.  I went to the Jay Godfrey presentation and the Desigual show then I had some drinks and food at the Empire and then an event for the Peter Pilotto collection with Target.  It was definitely a fun and crazy day! Everything has been happening so fast and I am just trying to enjoy it all. 









Photos: Nanys Klozet

Over Coat: Desigual / Coat (here) & Skirt: H&M / Top: MNG (here)
Tights: HUE (here) / Bag (here) & Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Tanya Kara/ Shoes: PoshMark (similar)

So you probably remember this oversized coat that I wore on the blog a week or so ago.  When I was shopping for NYFW, I found this matching skirt at H&M on the clearance rack for $10.  I ended up creating this skirt suit which I really loved.  I'm a big fan of of oversized pieces and menswear inspired looks.  I added a pop of color with this top that I have already worn a ton of times and layered on my Desigual printed coat.  The final touch was this pair of tights.  It was kind of like work in the front and a party in the back haha

I had so much fun with these girls!


With Daniela 


And Nikki


I got to meet Stassi from Vanderpump Rules (my guilty pleasure show) and she was really so sweet!


Rocker Chic at Jay Godfrey


Here's a fun video clip from Desigual


And a video from Peter Pilotto event.


If you follow me on instagram, then you've been seeing all of my posts.  Sorry for the overload just want to share it all with you guys :) I got featured on EOnline & StyleList for nyfw street style which is really cool!  A casual and edgy look number 2 is coming soon.  Have a great day!




Share on :
Skirt Suit NYFW
Skirt Suit NYFW
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5