Pink Lady

Can I just start by saying WOOHOO for bare legs 2 days in a row! It was in the 50s this past weekend, which felt like summer for us east coasters, and it was nice to let my legs breathe for a change.  In my mind, winter is over and I'm already trying to transition into next season! 









Coat: (old) H&M (similar style) / Dress: (old) Forever21 (similar style)
Clutch: Charlotte Russe / Shoes: PoshMark (also love) / Glasses: Rivet & Sway c/o 
Necklace: Furor Moda / Bracelets: Alex & Ani (here)


If you've been reading my blog for awhile, then you might remember this dress and coat.  I've worn both pieces a few times before and I'm happy that I've held on to them.  I look at stripes as a neutral, so it's fun pairing them with bold colors and/or prints.  This look was unplanned but came together pretty well at the last minute.  I knew that I wanted to match the coat and glasses, but I wanted to wear something that wouldn't be too expected and this dress seemed like a good fit.  I've always been a fan of the pink/black combo, so I decided to match my shoes and bag with the stripes.  I feel like it all kind of balanced itself out.  

This is my last geek chic look... for now!  I have to admit that I've really enjoyed wearing all of these frames.  Stay tuned for this Thursday where I will be going into detail about my fun collab with

Happy Tuesday lovelies.



Shop Striped Dresses

Shop Pink Coats
Share on :
Pink Lady
Pink Lady
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5