{ Floral }














{ Orsay dress worn as top, Vero Moda leather skirt, Ottorose shirt, Zara necklace, Asos clutch, Stradivarius shoes, Orsay coat }

      My sister said I shouldn't have worn the shirt because it is too much. Well I think it looks great this way too. I wore this look yesterday, but because I had no time to shoot some pictures for you guys, I decided to wear it again, just to show it to you. 
     We know we've been off lately, we cannot find the time to take the photos, but we are working on it! Great news, this week I have received the bag I won via a giveaway, that I also designed, I promise I will take photos with it as well! And we received another bag that I also won via another giveaway, aaand my sister bought me another bag, so be prepared, we are going to show you all of them! 




PS: Have you heard this song? I just love it! And the video is so insane! Check it out!

Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
Saci

Share on :
{ Floral }
{ Floral }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5