{ In a perfect world ... }


{ Orsay trench coat & body, H&M skirt & necklace, Stradivarius clutch , Deichmann boots, Zara bracelets, Takko belt, Scarf from London }



     Just to avoid criticism, the title of this post doesn't really mean anything, it's just the chorus of the song I listen to nowadays. So I don't see myself in a perfect world!
     Speaking of this outfit, I think that two of this springs trend is black&white stripes and 'parka-like' trench coats (actually my skirt is cream with black stripes).We know that every designers collection is full of b&w statement pieces, but I believe we have to incorporate it somehow in our style. For me it's easy because I usually wear nude, b&w pieces but for others who have a colorful style, like to play with bold colors would be too risky to dramatically change their looks. But on the other hand, they might not like this trend!
     So as you might have figured it out, I totally love this new trend, even bought myself some striped pants to get ready for this spring! 

How about you? Do you love or love this new trend?
xoxo,
Kinga
Share on :
{ In a perfect world ... }
{ In a perfect world ... }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5