Not giving in!














{Takko skirt; Tommy Hilfiger shirt; Orsay coat and bag; Clothingloves necklace; Benvenuti boots}

     Sorry for the lack of posts, but as you might know, we are fully in exam period, so we don't have time to take photos or blog as we usually do. This is an outfit that was mostly inspired by our new necklace that we got from Clothingloves this week. As I had an exam today, I thought of dressing up a bit fancier and this is the result. My mum said that this look is kind of plain and boring, but honestly I think (rarely!) less is more.
     If you haven't read our post about Clothingloves, it is a great place to shop, where you can find anything from wholesale fashion clothes to clothing accessories . We especially like the accessories that they offer and now we can say that not only do they look amazing on pictures, they look as great in real life as well! But some wholesale net dresses have caught our eyes as well! Take a look!

{1; 2; 3}

{1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6}

 This is my motivational music for stressed out periods like I am in right now! Those of you who are in the same position as I am, good luck!


Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
Not giving in!
Not giving in!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5