Start of something good!


{Stradivarius shirt, Orsay shorts, New Look clutch, Stradivarius heels, Zara necklace, Orsay sunglasses}

     Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well! I for one have started the exam session and  for the next month I'll be having 5 exams, one harder then the other, but that's life! Student life is not only full of parties but also full of exams. But I still love it! Many of my friends are graduating from university this month, I just can't believe how fast time goes by. But thank God I still have 3 years left! :) I can't see myself just yet working, waking up every morning and dealing with the routine of adult life!
     I want to introduce to you two blogs, which two of my classmates stared! Love that young people have new things to share with the world and communicate it by starting a blog! Good job girls!So the first one is a fashion related one, check out here blog here and facebook page here. The other one is more of a oral hygiene one, check out here blog here. Hope you will like them, I for one can't wait their next post! 

Have a great day!
XOXO
Kinga.

                                     
Share on :
Start of something good!
Start of something good!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5