Almost Christmas

3
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

Sammydress dress, local store coat, Deichmann heels, Accessoriez clutch, Raus earrings, Firmoo glasses }



     Hi everyone! Hope you all are in the Christmas mood. We haven't decorated the tree yet, but hope to do it this evening.We have so many things to do 'till Christmas, but luckily the presents are bought, just some cooking and last minute cleaning. Hope that it will snow in the next couple of days!
    But let's talk about the dress. We recently received it, and it was too big for me and too small for Saci (that's the case usually) but I really loved the cut and the bejeweled neckline so I went to my seamstress and she resized it for me. I feel like a baby at christening when wearing it, haha! 

PS: My sister got an Iphone for Christmas, so we have an Instagram account! Yey! Don't forget to follow us! 

Instagram
What are your plans for Christmas? We celebrate it with the family at home, can't wait for it!
xoxo,
Kinga
Share on :
Almost Christmas
Almost Christmas
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5