Casual :)

Sorry for the lack of post, but my sister has some exams so she cannot make any outfit photos since she is not really out, as for me, school started and I always put my camera with me, but end up not doing photos! Sorry again!
Today I just went out with one of my friends to take some photos (this time we did!Yeeey!) and we decided to take them in an old place in our city, which used to be a famous building , but now it's just a ruin. It's so sad seeing such amazing places in a really bad condition. They should invest in these, and not in stupid projects that actually don't make any change in our lives!
So I hope you like them , and we promise our next outfit post will be with Kinga :)



   


I was wearing George top, Takko Jeans, Leonardo Shoes, George bag, Takko Necklace, Orsay Earrings.
Share on :
Casual :)
Casual :)
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5