New hairdo

Hi fashionistas! In the past  two months I've been a bit absent because I've been studying for my exams. I am so glad and grateful that it finally ended and it ended really well. The past week has been absolutely amazing, we've been shopping in Cluj Napoca  ,where we bought many beautiful things for my sis's upcoming big 18 birthday, which will be a big party (but we will tell you about that later on). This weekend I've been in the mountains with my boyfriend .The past couple of days I've spent it catching up with my friend, which I enjoyed it extremly.

                                                            Have a fashionable day !












Jeans Orsay, Top Forever 21, Bag Meli Melo, Shoes Graceland, Sunglass C&a, Bracelets Accessorize, Necklace Takko.

Share on :
New hairdo
New hairdo
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5