new hairdo



{ boots deichmann, pants orsay, tank top takko, sweater aggressive, bag raus, rings h&m, bracelates stradivarius, watch fossil, errings raus}

So I finially got the courage to get my hair cut short! I had this thought in my had for a while ,but I wasn't that determined to do it. It was just in the salon when I browsed through a magazin when I decidet to cut it short. I love it! 
I had short hair before and I loved it. Infact I had a lot of hair styles in the past, dyed my hair, had bangs, had highlights etc.
I love playing with my hair a lot! It is the one thing which you can change quickly, and the good thing is that it grows back and you can try something else whenever you want.

Have a great weekend!
XOXO,
KInga.
Share on :
new hairdo
new hairdo
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5