weekend getaway








These are some pics which I took this past weekend. My colleagues from the university have been planing to go somewhere togehter for a weekned, but couldn't find the time in our first year, but luckily managed to do so this past weekend.
 It was an amazing weekend! We rented a big house in Szovata, which is the perfect place for a getaway and it's near to Targu-Mures. We partied the whole weekend. On Saturday we went skying at the local ski track, which was a fun and great experience. I didn't have the courage to go down that track, so I took a walk with my friend Edina, after which we went dining. In the evening we went to the spa. I enjoyed it a lot, after a cold but suny day to realax in a hot pool and going in the  sauna was the perfect way to almost end the evening.
I enjoyed being with my colleagues and geting to know them better. I hope we'll be going on trips more ofter in  the future!

Have a great Monday!
Thanks for following!
XOXO,
KInga.
Share on :
weekend getaway
weekend getaway
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5