Mothers Day Weekend!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! We could not have had a more beautiful day for this special occasion.  I truly hope that all of you are having a great day so far.  I've been celebrating my mother's birthday and mother's day with her all week.  This is going to be a long post because not only will it be about my outfit, but of photos of my mother as well as scenes from this weekend.  Now you all get to see the woman behind the camera :) Today we went out for brunch and then took photos by the new york skyline.  I hope that you like!



[My Mama Bear]







Tank: Target
Printed Maxi Skirt: Target
Sandals: Forever21
Bag & Sunglasses: H&M 
Lipstick: MAC Rebel 


I found this printed maxi skirt yesterday and I really fell in love with the print and colors.  I thought that it would be perfect for today.  It's my first time wearing a maxi skirt.  I wanted to bring out the mustard in the print so luckily I found this tank and it was the last one in my size.  I wasn't lying in my previous posts when I said that I swear by these Target tanks!  They really are the best in my opinion. 







My sandals are a pewter color and they pretty much go with anything so I decided to put these on instead of wearing heels.  I went with this necklace and yellow & gold bracelet from H&M along with this new cross bracelet that I got.  Simple accessories.  Also using my mini white shoulder bag that I adore.






 I've been doing my hair in a bun for the past couple of days.  I am obsessed with this hairstyle!  The finishing touch was rebel lipstick to match with the purple.  Love this color!!   

Some more shots of my lovely mother and myself.. how cute is she?!








Our yummy brunch.. 

[Smoked mozzarella & turkey sausage omelette]

[Whole Grain waffles with fruit]

[Mimosas & Coffee]


It was such a lovely day!! And last night my sister and I took her out for bowling and drinks at Lucky Strike.  It was a lot of fun and I just wanted to post my outfit and a few shots from last night as well :) 


[haha]

Top: Forever21
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Mandee 

We didn't have time to shoot outside before leaving so we just took these 2 quick pictures.  I put this outfit together really fast and just wanted something simple and casual. 



[Mom & Sis]


Sorry this post was so long but I wanted to make it different and special because of Mother's Day.  I hope you liked my outfits and all of these photos!  I like being able to shares parts of my life with all of you.  I feel super blessed and thankful to have my mother in my life and I really enjoyed this weekend.  

Have a great rest of the day loves! 

XOXO



Share on :
Mothers Day Weekend!
Mothers Day Weekend!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5