Mint & Floral

So happy the weather cleared up today!  Got the chance to take some pics outside quickly before heading out for a few.  I put this together so fast, just something really casual and simple with a little color blocking.  I've been itching to wear these shoes since I got them and I really liked this combination.  Hope you like :) 








Tank: Love Culture (Old)
Mint Jeans: H&M
Floral Shoes: Forever21 
Bag: H&M
Lipstick: MAC Sweetie 


I really love mint right now and unfortunately this is the only mint item that I own!  I've been searching for more pieces in this color and haven't found anything yet, but I am sure I will soon.  I love the way they look with these floral print shoes.. there's a mix of pink shades, white & green.  I really like mint & pink together. 







I went with this simple pink tank that I got a year or 2 ago and I've always held on to it.  Can't remember the last time I wore it but it definitely came in handy tonight.  Wearing my gold Merona watch from Target, white F21 bracelet and a few gold bangles.  Earrings are from Aldo & necklace from H&M along with this little shoulder bag.  






On a side note, it felt good to get out of the house because I have been absolutely HOOKED to the novel series 50 Shades Of Grey... have any of you read it? I'm almost done with the 2nd book.  One more to go! 
I picked up a new nail polish color "Dream On" by Sinful Colors... it's a nice purple shade so I will be switching up my polish tomorrow.. goodbye to neon melon for now! 

XO.
Share on :
Mint & Floral
Mint & Floral
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5