~ Happy Birthday, Kinga! ~







     Today my 'little' sister (I mean shorty, cuz she is 2 years bigger than me) turned 21, so we decided to make this day a very special one.I mean you only have once a year birthday and on top of that once in a lifetime you turn 21 which is huuuuuge! We decided to dress up a bit and have fun, and this is what Kinga wore today! :) 
     And we have an awesome news for you guys, today we are going to a Fashion show, I think this might be our first real one, so we are really looking forward to it. We usually don't go to our local designer/fashion events because we don't really have time (school and University takes up a lot of time) so we are excited, and really happy that this show will be today.I mean is there a better way of celebrating my sisters birthday than dressing up fancy, have a sip of champagne and watch what we love the most? Not really. So stay tuned if you want to see more glamorous outfits!
   
  {Kinga wore: Pull and Bear blouse, New Yorker shorts, Kittens black wedges, Orsay bag and sunnies,Fossil watch }


Kisses,
Saci

Share on :
~ Happy Birthday, Kinga! ~
~ Happy Birthday, Kinga! ~
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5