{ wedding }


{Mango dress, Zara heels and headband, Orsay bag, New Look bracelet}

     Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been busy studying and my sister was at an English Camp, so we couldn't take any pictures let along post anything or blog. After my sister came home, we had to go to a wedding in my mums village, this is what I wore. I decided to try my sisters dress and luckily it was a perfect fit (usually we are different sizes).
     In a few days Peninsula starts, a festival that is held here in Targu Mures and it is a perfect time to catch up with friends that live elsewhere. Honestly it is the first time that I am going for the whole week, so cannot wait for it.

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Kinga
Share on :
{ wedding }
{ wedding }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5