Cotton Candy Colors

Happy Tuesday my beautiful readers!  It's such a lovely Fall day.  The weather is absolute perfection.  Usually, a darker color palette is associated with Fall when it comes to fashion.  Some of the color trends for this season are going to be eggplant, royal blue, and venetian red.  But please believe that you can still throw lighter and brighter shades into the mix like I did today.  For some reason, this outfit reminded me of cotton candy.  Now I wish I had some :)








Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M 
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Bag: Mom's Closet 


I fell in love with the color combo and print on this peplum style top.  It looks like a mix between flowers and paint splattered all over.  The 3 quarter sleeves are great for days like this when it's still fairly warm with a nice cool breeze.  I wanted to bring out the pink, so when I found these skinny jeans I knew it would be a great pair.  I was already on the hunt for more colored denim so I am really happy I found these.








I haven't worn these shoes since New Years.  I love them, especially because of the studded heel, but they are not the most comfortable!  They went perfect with this outfit though, so I decided to bring them back out.  Wearing a neutral tone shoe is great for outfits like this when there is so much color everywhere else.  Luckily, they don't hurt as much today :)








I stole this bag from my mother's closet.  Since I have on pink bottoms, I really wanted to bring out the purple as well.  I love the pink and purple combo!  I have on really simple accessories today.  I matched this fit with a light pink lip.  MAC Creme Cup is literally my go to shade.  I also switched up the nail polish again and have on ESSIE School Of Hard Rocks.  
How do you feel about wearing a lighter color palette during Fall? 


And CONGRATS to the winner of the Happy Wrist giveaway... DIANA! Please email me within 2 days to aloveaffairwithfashion@gmail.com.  Your email didn't go through! Thanks so much to all of you who entered! 


Enjoy this lovely day <3 


Share on :
Cotton Candy Colors
Cotton Candy Colors
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5