Life lately

 
{dress, jacket, bag orsay; boots leonardo; hat meli melo; sunnies c&a}


Movie night!


This is what I wore to the theater, it reminds me of Barney Stinson (How I met your mother-' Suit up!').
{suit orsay, shoes leonardo, clutch stradivarius, sunnies orsay, shirt zara} 

  During the summer I went to the gym 5 times a week and at weekends did some jogging. And I lost 5 kg. :)I hope I can keep my weight or even better to loose some more!:)
Now that uni has started I don't have so much time on my hands so I try going 3 times a week to the gym and do some running in the weekends.
I also eat lots of vegetables and fruits, and avoid sugar.



Dinner with the family.

 Beautiful Szováta /Sovata.


Have a great week!
XOXO,
Kinga.


Share on :
Life lately
Life lately
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5