{ Part two }










{Pull&Bear top, Stradivarius skirt, New Look belt, Raus necklace, Kittens wedges, Orsay clutch, Mango cuff, Stradivarius sunnies}

     The last picture is not the best, but it's the only one we've got with the bride. She is one of my best childhood friends, but after we moved here we kind of lost connection. Her wedding was a perfect one, I loved the location, the music, the food was freaking delicious, and her dress was breath-taking! 
     About my outfit, I was so excited to find this skirt, I mean I've always wanted a skirt like this but they didn't look this great on me! The only problem with is that the  underskirt is too short for me, so I'll just have to figure out something to make it longer, or maybe just put a piece of lace. Do you have any other ideas?

Hope you have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci
     

Share on :
{ Part two }
{ Part two }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5