Excess Baggage Shoot

Hi my loves! I am so sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately.  I have literally let this contest consume me the past few days. I really haven't slept or eaten much so I am trying to take this day to get some rest.  I thought it would be the perfect time to share some of my photos from the Excess Baggage shoot I did in LA for their look book! It was a really fun shoot and we did it at a beautiful location.  I styled my looks, my hair/makeup was done by Amberlee, and all photos were taken by Luke Pearsall.  I hope you like and these were my favorites! 
























I also got to take some pics together with my blogger twinnie Melanee, here's a few! 






I will be back with new outfit posts soon. I have a cute/fun idea for Valentines Day so hopefully I can make it all come together! And please keep voting for me HERE


xoxo






Share on :
Excess Baggage Shoot
Excess Baggage Shoot
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5