Miami Bound!

I am on my way to Miami right now for the Cotton 24 Hour Runway Show!! As soon as I check into the hotel I have to start getting ready for the night's festivities!  There will be a welcome reception on the rooftop which includes a photo shoot and video with people.com!! I think it's all starting to sink in as I sit here on the plane.  I worked really hard to get to this point and I am very thankful for all of my amazing supporters for helping me along the way.  I am feeling nothing but good energy right now and I have butterflies in my stomach! 

Here's a quick selfie I shot in the airport bathroom :)  I always love traveling with comfort and style! Although I know I will probably be sweating once I land lol.  I have been so used to the cold Jersey weather though.  Being in the warmth for a few days is going to feel great.



Wearing a Nirvana Tee from Forever21 (repping cotton!) I am loving this new bag I got from H&M.  It's huge and the perfect carry on.  I was able to fit my macbook as well as my other belongings in it.  And of course, I've got my canon with me too! I don't think I have ever stressed packing for a trip as much as this one.  I don't even know what's in my luggage at this point lol  I hope you all like the cotton looks that I came up with for the events out here! As I mentioned in the last post it was a little bit of a challenge for me.  I will be taking as many pics as I can and documenting my trip on film with fellow blogger Sazan from SpazMag! She won for the South region! When we get back from Miami she is going to do a really cool edit of the footage and I can't wait to share that with all of you.  Thanks again for all of the support and I will be posting again soon! 


XOXO


Share on :
Miami Bound!
Miami Bound!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5