{ Smoked Salmon Spaghetti }


     
    We bought some smoked salmon the other day, and honestly we had enough of eating it simply on bread, that's when I remembered I bought whole wheat spaghetti, so I thought I will give it a try! I looked for some recipes but most of them were too fancy, with whisky or  white wine, so I just used what I thought it would taste amazing with it! So here we go, the ingredients are listed on the image below! Don't worry, it only takes 30-40 minutes!





     


     First I cooked the spaghetti, while I waited, I made the sauce. I didn't use onion because my stomach hurts if I eat any, so I just fried some garlic in a bit of olive oil. I added sliced smoked salmon, mixed through after what I added the diced tomatoes and mixes through again. Of course I added some extra smashed garlic because we just can't get enough of it, plus we added the oregano as well, which we added too much, so just be careful with it! After everything is done, you can hint it with grated cheese and voila!


PS: This is our first recipe on the blog, what do you think? Should we do more?



Hope you will try this out, it tastes amazing!
xoxo,
Saci

Share on :
{ Smoked Salmon Spaghetti }
{ Smoked Salmon Spaghetti }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5