Guess what?


{ Persunmall dress worn as a shirt, Kenvelo skirt, Guess heels, H&M necklace, New Look belt, Stradivarius clutch, Orsay sunnies }



     Have you seen these shoes? I just love them, I bought them for my sweet 18 but haven't got the occasion to show them to you properly. They are my most expensive item from my whole closet plus they were bought for a special occasion so I am fond of them.
     This top is actually a dress, but honestly it is way too revealing as a dress for me. The color is so beautiful and the material is perfect for summer nights! I just love it, and it looks so good paired with a black skirt or even with a pair of skinny jeans, depends on the occasion. We just love Persunmall!

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
Guess what?
Guess what?
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5