My green weekend










Green tea and my daily dose of fashion.

  

Every item in our closet has a history, for example those earrings were a gift from my mum for my 18th Birthday, the  bracelet with  many crystals was also a gift, from my boyfriend, and the other two bracelets were my first girly jewelry that I bought.  

Shoes Zara, Skirt vintage, Clutch Accessorize, Shirt Takko, Sweater Takko, Earrings&bracelets Meli Melo.

This outfit was inspired from Ana ( http://www.highstreetcardigans.com/ ) she has an amazing blog and I adore  her style.

This weekend was one of those busy one. Friday I had to go to the dentist ,because he had to pull some stitches out (two weeks ago I had two wisdom tooth removed, painful procedure but necessary).We did some shopping, my sister had to buy a ski jacket, and we found the perfect one. On Saturday we went shopping again, and found beautiful items on sale. Sunday we had a  family dinner ,the first Advent Sunday. It is a time of  waiting and preparation for Christmas. It last for four weeks, and we have a tradition of litting a candle each Sunday before Christmas.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2685924/chocolate-fashion-coffee?claim=jhz79n3v8th">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hope you enjoy your Christmas preparations!

xoxo,
Kinga 
Share on :
My green weekend
My green weekend
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5