{ Ombre floral shirt }


     It's been so long since I've fallen in love with a piece of clothing! But now it happened again, thank God! This beautiful shirt is from Persunmall, an amazing site to shop for fashionable clothes! We've talked about this site for so many times, but our perspective about it hasn't changed since. Honestly it's one of the few online stores that takes this business seriously, it happened so many times to me, that I've won or redeemed something, but without ever receiving the item! 
     About the shirt, I can really imagine wearing it with a pair of white trousers (the ones I just bought in H&M) or maybe a cute light pink skirt! Stay tuned for the outfit post!

xoxo,
Saci & Kinga
Share on :
{ Ombre floral shirt }
{ Ombre floral shirt }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5