Fashion Event

{ Orsay polka dot dress and sunnies, Kittens heels, Accessorize clutch }



     When editing the photos, I just remembered, this dress resembles to the dress Princess Diana and Kate Middleton wore after they gave birth! Not like I am pregnant, or anything, just saying! Anyway, I've been saving up this dress for a while now. Honestly, I thought of a different styling, but since we were invited to a Fashion Show, I wanted to look special so I decided to wear it! Do you like it?
     Sadly, we couldn't take enough photos, because we were running late (as always), so I cannot show you my perfect hair and make up that my mum and sis did to me. I wouldn't know what to do without them, I am such a dummy at arranging myself for a special occasion!

PS: I am into Polyvore nowadays, check out my sets!

Stay tuned for Kinga's look!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
Fashion Event
Fashion Event
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5