LBD With A Twist

It's Friday, so what better way to end the week than with a little black dress?!  I will actually be wearing this out tonight for one of my friend's birthday parties.  I honestly don't go out much anymore, so I am really looking forward to a fun night with my friends! 









Dress: C/O H&M (similar)/ Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)/ Bag: Aldo


Whenever I would hear the words "little black dress" I always pictured something short and tight but as I've gotten older my version of the LBD has changed.  I love pieces that are sexy but in a not so obvious way, if that makes sense.  For example, with this dress, the cut outs and low neckline add sex appeal and the rest of it is really flirty and playful.  I like having that balance.  Adding a red lip and red high heels is another great way to bring more of a sexy feel to the dress.  What's your version of the LBD?

I am really excited about fashion week but I also feel so overwhelmed and honestly a little nervous because it's my first time and I really don't know what to expect.  This is still all new for me!  So far I am confirmed for several shows and I also have several events, including the one that I am hosting. I'll be staying in NYC the whole time to make it easier on me.  Just thinking about it is making my head spin.  I don't know yet how I am going to blog during this time.  I still need to figure it all out but I will definitely be posting tons of pics to my social media, so make sure to follow me on instagram for updates.  Now I need to spend the entire weekend figuring out all my outfits lol

Enjoy your weekend and thanks so much for all the love this week! Make sure to enter my GIVEAWAY!
<3



Share on :
LBD With A Twist
LBD With A Twist
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5