Pastel crush!




{ Orsay pants, Persunmall dress worn as a top, Stradivarius flats, H&M bag, Fossil watch, Raus earrings }  

     I wore this outfit twice, Friday & Saturday as well! Friday we were on a little shopping spree in Cluj, and by the time we finished, I was so tired I had no energy for photos, so decided to take them next day. 
     So let's talk about this look. First of all, do you remember this top? I wore it more office like in this post, and decided to wear it in a casual outfit as well. This combination popped into my head the week before, when I couldn't sleep at nights. I was in the village where my mum works, and I packed very lightly. As soon as we made plans to go to Cluj, the biggest dilemma was what should I wear? Thank God my sister wore this top on our way there, so I could dress it myself as well.
     Also, the biggest miracle happened on our stay there: I did my make-up , all by myself, and with a new technique, well at least new to my usual routine. Kinga was so shocked, but I think happy as well!


Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci

Share on :
Pastel crush!
Pastel crush!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5